Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 28.247 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,200 Franc (ARS $219) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)