Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,000,909 Franc (CH$1,142,461) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)