Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.924 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,590,161 Franc (CH$1,720,463) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)