Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,087,125 Franc (CH$1,220,517) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)