Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.368 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 890,715 Franc (ARS $33,780) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)