Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.743 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,452,813 Franc (ARS $37,499) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)