Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.796 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 934,751 Franc (ARS $29,398) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)