Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,968 Franc ($6) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)