Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.234 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 416,133 Franc (2,788TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)