Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.607 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 450,443 Franc (2,687TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (31 minutes ago)