Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07154 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,859 Franc (39,966 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)