Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.15568 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,624 Franc (10,430 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)