Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.16602 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,928 Franc (11,614 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)