Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06502 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,862 Franc (44,021 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)