Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,439,192 Franc (R$ 7,990) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)