Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.428 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,595,604 Franc (R$ 8,123) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)