Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.041 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,599,512 Franc (R$ 7,878) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)