Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.600 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,269,835 Franc (R$ 7,070) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)