Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.238 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,324,569 Franc (Mex$ 41,087) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)