Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.375 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 633,508 Franc (Mex$ 21,567) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)