Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.715 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 801,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 598,034 Franc (ARS $22,386) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (28 minutes ago)