Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.840 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,143,257 Franc ($3,849) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (26 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)