Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 537.320 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,263,936 Franc ($4,213) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)