Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 530.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,094,885 Franc ($3,946) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)