Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,115,650 Franc ($2,009) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)