Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 616.020 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,424,134 Franc ($2,312) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)