Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.457 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 235,833 Franc (₨27,886) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)