Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,211 Franc (₨30,327) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)