Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.392 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 348,117 Franc (₨37,065) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)