Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04008 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 126,802 Franc (Rp 3,163,618) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)