Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03996 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 776,461 Franc (Rp 19,431,903) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (44 minutes ago)