Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04645 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 218,238 Franc (Rp 4,698,645) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)