Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04593 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 211,354 Franc (Rp 4,602,045) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)