Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,026,214 Franc (€1,566) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (22 minutes ago)