Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1587.500 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,547,445 Franc (﷼ 975) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)