Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1508.000 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 842,563 Franc (﷼ 559) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)