Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.696 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 339,996 Franc (19,213 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)