Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.641 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 340,241 Franc (20,445 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)