Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.769 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 766,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 540,505 Franc (﷼ 3,492) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)