Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 588.220 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,683,345 Franc ($2,862) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)