Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,461,081 Franc ($2,568) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (24 minutes ago)