Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,694,421 Franc ($2,722) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (24 minutes ago)