Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 530.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,317,905 Franc ($2,487) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (20 minutes ago)