Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,024,503 Franc ($3,362) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)