Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.454 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,312,578 Franc (€1,996) in Saint-Pierre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)