Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.584 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,402,442 Franc (руб 146,335) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)