Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.434 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,442,230 Franc (руб 138,220) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)