Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 742.355 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,135,201 Franc (£5,570) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (23 minutes ago)