Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)