Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,740,032 Franc (€2,649) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)