Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,469,780 Franc (€2,260) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)