Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,803,177 Franc (€2,732) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)