Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,983,048 Franc (€3,050) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)