Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.319 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 159,788 Franc (₨30,039) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)