Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.611 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 294,867 Franc (₨52,547) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)