Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.051 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 293,014 Franc (₨36,394) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)