Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.209 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 349,889 Franc (₨37,993) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)