Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.072 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 71,367 Franc (₨7,867) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)