Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.054 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,587,518 Franc (¥314,131) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)