Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,021,382 Franc (¥394,891) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (12 minutes ago)