Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,657,846 Franc (¥334,668) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)