Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.513 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,280,053 Franc (¥413,574) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (31 minutes ago)