Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,642,910 Franc (¥337,059) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)