Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.473 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 275,879 Franc (4,639 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)