Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.261 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 248,700 Franc (4,197 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)