Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 402.624 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 687,000 Franc (1,706 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (27 minutes ago)