Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,641,612 Franc (€2,510) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)