Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.649 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,459,786 Franc (€2,226) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)