Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.979 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,720 Franc (2,085 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)