Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.674 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 869,798 Franc (5,735 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)