Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.468 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 863,801 Franc (R 21,345) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)