Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.740 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 900,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 868,029 Franc (€1,332) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)