Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 350.545 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 404,691 Franc (1,154 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)