Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.039 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 344,103 Franc (1,036 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)