Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.982 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,456 Franc (1,123 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)