Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.371 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,734,474 Franc (€2,627) in Rouen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)