Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,236,386 Franc (€3,388) in Rotterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)