Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.338 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,418,109 Franc (NZ$3,729) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)