Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.405 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,733,043 Franc (NZ$4,083) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)