Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 388.688 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,613,393 Franc (NZ$4,151) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)