Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,348,253 Franc (€2,051) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)