Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,016,295 Franc (€3,027) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (29 minutes ago)