Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.670 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,517,444 Franc (ARS $39,241) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)