Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 665.864 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,368,459 Franc (€6,561) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (26 minutes ago)