Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,823,863 Franc ($8,209) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)