Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.370 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,213,698 Franc ($8,983) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)