Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 9,549,532 Franc ($15,858) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)