Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.970 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,337,456 Franc ($7,691) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)