Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 9,178,063 Franc ($14,843) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)