Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.183 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,281,121 Franc (﷼ 7,851) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)