Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.066 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,273,111 Franc (﷼ 7,666) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)