Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.628 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 418,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 311,480 Franc (14,401₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨5.93 (41 minutes ago)