Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.974 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 924,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 697,111 Franc (ARS $21,802) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)