Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.832 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 833,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 614,948 Franc (ARS $29,519) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)