Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.842 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 188,963 Franc (ARS $8,273) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)