Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.353 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 282,844 Franc (ARS $7,187) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)