Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 282,698 Franc (ARS $7,252) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)