Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.216 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 592,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 482,772 Franc (R$ 2,787) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)