Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.901 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,734,588 Franc (€2,645) in Rimini.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)