Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.918 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 811,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 678,842 Franc (7,635 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)