Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.442 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 388,523 Franc (4,344 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)