Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.036 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 322,408 Franc (3,621 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)