Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.064 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 626,522 Franc (6,956 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)