Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.660 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 193,300 Franc (116,415 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)