Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.655 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 179,023 Franc (108,198 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)