Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.490 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,986,834 Franc (R 43,676) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)