Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.640 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,841,758 Franc (R 45,319) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)